Get kitchen confidence!
Say goodbye to pre-made meals and food waste with our handpicked tips to give you newfound confidence in the kitchen! Your culinary journey awaits!
It never hurts to be reminded of how to stay safe in the kitchen. These 7 kitchen safety tips are a great starting point if you have children helping you, too.
Master the basics
Click the links below for handy tips and kitchen tricks:
- Game changing knife skills.
- Like them scrambled, boiled or poached? Learn how to cook the perfect egg.
- Bake the perfect jacket potato. Tip: Cook two or three potatoes and enjoy later in the week! Just quick-cool the plain potato, pop in a sealable tub or plastic bag and keep refrigerated for up to 1 week
- Make a salad interesting
- Chop an onion like a pro
- Make measurements and temperatures easy! Here is a conversion chart
- Cook the perfect rice. Tip: cook extra and enjoy fried rice the next day!
- Cook pasta. Tip: Most types of pasta can be kept fresh in the fridge for 3-5 days!
- Transform foods by seasoning with salt correctly
Show us your skills!
Why not share your new skills with the Homemade Lunch or Fight Food Waste communities? Hop back into the Ailuna app now, we can’t wait to see you!